For the control of sensitive mature and immature Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Trichostrongylus, Nematodirus, Cooperia, Strongyloides, Bunostomum, Oesophagostomum, Chabertia, Trichuris, Dictyocaulus, Moniezia and adult liver fluke in sheep. Resistance can develop to any anthelmintic. Ask your local veterinary practitioner or animal health advisor for recommended parasite management practices for your area to reduce development of resistance. It is advisable that a resistance test be conducted regularly when using any parasite treatment.
- Combines two anthelmintics with alternative modes of action
- Prevention of selenium deficiencies
- Includes minerals and selenium
- Standard 1mL/5kg sheep dose rate
- Control of BZ and levamisole resistant parasites