What is Credence?
A slow release stable form of Chloride ions presented in a unique tablet form.
Credence is long lasting in open and enclosed water systems with a rapid kill rate (5- 10 minutes).
Credence does not expose you to the high-density Chlorine smell or taste when used as per label instructions.
Credence is less corrosive in pipework etc compared to other disinfectants even while demonstrating unparalleled persistence over time, 100% strength after 30 days.
So easy and safe to use and is MPI approved. (Credence is used by the World Health Organisation – WHO).
Credence is the ideal solution for treating stock and household drinking water, cleaning livestock housing, sheds and facilities including feeding equipment. The Credence tablet is simply added to stock dams, water troughs and directly into water holding tanks.
Disinfecting rates: 1 Credence tablet to 15 litres of water, spray and leave to air dry
Water troughs, household and shed tanks: 1 Credence tablet per 1000 litres of water
Dams: 1 Credence tablet per 100 litres of water. To measure, each cubic meter stepped out = 1000 litres
Credence Dilution and uses
Do not exceed dilution rates.
|Use||Litres per tablet||Frequency|
|Livestock treatment||5L||As required|
|Equipment washing||10L||As required|
|Hand/udder washing||100L||As required|
|Water systems clean out||200L||As required|
|Drinking water tanks||1000L||3 months|
|Farm Trough||1000L||3 months summer
6 months winter
Credence 1000 is an excellent water sanitiser and disinfectant that is very cost effective and safe for humans and animals. Water is the number one nutrient for all animals and having clean, safe water is essential to production, performance and health.
Credence is a water-soluble effervescent tablet containing the active ingredient sodium troclosene (NaDCC). When dissolved in water a powerful disinfectant solution is formed by the release of free available chlorine.
Credence is proven to be effective against the following water-borne pathogens, which manifest themselves in slow growth, poor performance, sickness and death:
• Salmonella sp. • Escherichia coli • Campylobacter jejuni • Shigella sonnei • Yersinia enterocolitica
• Faecal coliforms • Pseudomonas aeruginosa • Clostridium sp. • Giardia lambia cysts
• Aspergillus sp. • Cladosporium sp. • Avian Influenza Virus
- Practical and easy to handle.
- Safe to use and transport.
- Easy to evaluate in-use dosages.
- Wide-spectrum and validated to be effective against viruses, bacteria, mycobacteria, spores and fungi.
- For use in all livestock production systems, stables, kennels, markets, holding pens and veterinary clinics.
- Lowers the pH of drinking water ensuring compatibility with feed acidifiers and gut conditioners such as Salkil, Bact-a-cid and Prefect.
- Credence for Dairy
- Credence for Horses
- Credence for Pigs
- Credence for Poultry
- Credence for controlling Campylobacter in poultry
- Credence poultry trial results
When dissolved in water, one Credence 1000 tablet releases 5g of free available chlorine – sufficient for 1000 litres of drinking water.