The AHD animal bedding product is made from 100% natural New Zealand pine. It offers a clean dust free alternative to wood shavings and or sawdust. You can reduce your labour cost and bedding consumption by up to 50% when using this new natural product.
Furthermore, save time when mucking out sheds as this product only needs changing every 3 months maximum, (time will vary due to number of calves per shed and soiling content)
Why make the change to the AHD natural bedding product?
– Hygienically clean = Sterile with no pathogens
– High Absorption rate = Easy cleaning, only 8% moisture
– No dust = Allergy free environment
– Low maintenance = Less cleaning, can last up to 12 months
– Eco–Friendly = No chemicals, no contaminants, no additives
AHD supports good animal welfare practice, mistreatment of calves or any livestock should be reported to MPI on 0800 00 83 33. Your call is confidential.