AHD Animal Bedding is made from 100% natural New Zealand pine. It offers a clean low dust alternative to wood shavings and/or sawdust. You can reduce your labour cost and bedding consumption by up to 50% when using this natural product.
Furthermore, save time when mucking out sheds as this product only needs changing every 3 months maximum, (time will vary due to number of calves per shed and soiling content).
Why make the change to the AHD natural bedding?
- Hygienically clean = Sterile with no pathogens
- High Absorption rate = Easy cleaning, only 8% moisture
- Low dust = Allergy free environment
- Low maintenance = Less cleaning, can last up to 12 months
- Eco–Friendly = No chemicals, no contaminants, no additives
- All natural = makes great compost
Available from your local rural outlet or email email@example.com to order.
AHD supports good animal welfare practice, mis-treatment of calves or any livestock should be reported to MPI on 0800 00 83 33. Your call is confidential.