The AHD animal bedding product is made from 100% natural New Zealand pine. It offers horse owner a clean dust free alternative to wood shavings and or sawdust. Reduce your labour cost and bedding consumption by up to 50% when using new natural product.
Furthermore, save time when mucking out stables as this product only needs changing every 3 months maximum, (time will vary due to number of horses per stall and soiling content)
Why make the change to the AHD natural bedding product?
– Hygienically clean = Sterile with no pathogens
– High Absorption rate = Easy cleaning, only 8% moisture
– No dust = Allergy free environment
– Low maintenance = Less cleaning, can last up to 12 months
– Eco–Friendly = No chemicals, no contaminants, no additives
NB: If purchasing the 1 tonne bulk bag or pallet options you will need to have access to suitable machinery (eg forklift) to take delivery of the bedding.