Animec Super is a clear colourless to pale yellow coloured non-aqueous solution for injection in cattle. It contains ivermectin and the flukicide, clorsulson. Its convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and wide safety margin make it an ideal product for parasite control in cattle.
Animec Super is effective for the treatment and control of the following in cattle:
- Gastro-intestinal roundworms
- Eye worms (adult)
- Warbles (parasitic stages)
- Mange Mites
- Sucking Lice
- Adult Liver Fluke
Why Animec Super?
- Provides all the benefits of Animec, plus the added control of adult liver fluke in a single injection
- Treatment and control of external parasites and worms
- Easily and quickly administered
- Controls re-infection of certain parasites, for up to 14 days after treatment
- Can be given to all ages of animals including young calves
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating beef cows